The Minelab Pro-Find 35 Pinpointer is a handy accessory for metal detecting. It helps you to accurately locate targets inside compact areas where a metal detector coil cannot fit. It offers less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time. It features two different responses that help you to identify ferrous junk from nonferrous treasure and vibration.
- Ferrous Tone ID
- Rugged waterproof design ideal for beach and river pinpointing
- Audio tones and vibration intensify as the probe approaches the target
- High visibility – with lost-alarm
- Holster & lanyard included
Top 3 PinPointers Compared
- Waterproof & Submersible to 6m.
- Wireless audio to XP DUES and XP ORX Remote control & Headphones.
- The fast one-touch pairing between the MI-6 and XP Metal Detectors.
- Anti -Interference system between MI-6 and XP Metal Detectors.
- XP Metal Detector switches to standby when MI-6 is activated.
- XP Metal Detector switches to the MI-6 display when activated.
- Battery life: Up to 90 hours.
- Recovery mode: If lost you can locate the MI-6 even if turned off. The alarm will sound for several weeks.
- Configure the MI-6 from the XP Metal Detector.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
CONFIGURABLE PINPOINTER SETTINGS
- 50 levels of Sensitivity.
- Sound mode: Pitch or Bleep.
- Audio Tone Adjustments.
- Pinpointing – target zoom graph.
- Enable Recovery Mode to locate a lost MI-6.
- Battery Level indication.